My name is Shaunelius Sterns, and I am a writer, podcaster, poet, storyteller, and Abstract Artist. I have four other blogs as well here on WordPress. I enjoy a lot of different things. I will be sharing all of that in due time. So, keep an eye out for new content. Happy journaling!
Although I have been writing for a very long time, this journal will be filled with what inspires me, and the things I think about. It will be kind of different from my other writings so to speak. This will be raw and to the point, but clean for readers to enjoy. So, with that being said, travel along with me on my journaling journey into the unknown. ©2021
- My Motivation for Today: 06/03/23 SaturdayYour worries aren’t your reality, Shaunelius . You’ve got this! From the Motivation app: https://motivation.app/download
- My Motivation for 06/03/23 SaturdayNot everyone deserves to know the real you, Shaunelius . Let them criticize who they think you are. From the Motivation app: https://motivation.app/download
- 50 Insightful Self-Love Journal Prompts50 Insightful Self-Love Journal Prompts Here is a list of 50 journal prompts to help us understand ourselves and make life decisions true to us. In this post, let’s look at 50 self-love and self-improvement journal prompts to learn about ourselves and develop our life and personality the way we want them to be. WritingContinue reading “50 Insightful Self-Love Journal Prompts”
- 70+Journal Prompts for Self-Reflection70+ Journal Prompts for Self-Reflection Here are 70+ journal prompts and ideas to help you self-reflect and introspect to understand yourself better. Let’s spend some time self-reflecting today. Here is a list of 70+ journal prompts and ideas to help you introspect and discover yourself. Writing is an effective way to become more aware ofContinue reading “70+Journal Prompts for Self-Reflection”
- Thank You: GratitudeThank you! For being a beacon of light in my times of confusion and sorrow. You are a gift to my life and this world.” “Thank you! For standing up for me and being someone I can rely upon. I really trust you and it means the world to me that you’re always there toContinue reading “Thank You: Gratitude”
- How to Say Thank You MeaningfullyHow to Say Thank You Meaningfully How to think and what to say as we express gratitude. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert SchweitzerContinue reading “How to Say Thank You Meaningfully”
This has been the first Christmas, and New Year for Diva’s Journal. I am enjoying sharing my thoughts and opinions here in my journal. Let us see what this year will bring for me to share. Happy New Year every one! ©2022 January 2, 2022 Sunday.